- Notification of Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), it is Twistle’s (our, we, company) policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. As a consequence, we will promptly terminate without notice those accounts determined solely by us to be repeat infringers.
If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any content hosted on our Site (www.twistle.com) infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA to our designated Copyright Agent below with the following information in writing (please consult your legal counsel or See 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (c)(3)).
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Twistle website are covered by a single notification, a comprehensive list of such works at that website.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Twistle to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of the email is the best way to help us locate the infringement.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Twistle to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address of the complaining party.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents an infringing activity may be subject to liability including but not limiting to damages, attorney fees incurred by the alleged infringer.
Please submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Agent by sending it to our designated agent by mail or by email set forth below.
- Site Users
All users of this Site agree to be bound by our DMCA compliance policy and notice as a condition of using the site. You agree not to post copyrighted material for which you are not the copyright holder. If we receive notice that copyrighted material has been posted to the site by someone other than the authorized copyright holder, we will expeditiously remove the content and replace it with a notice that the content has been removed, or otherwise notify the poster that the content has been removed. Finally, all users are on notice that repeated posting of copyrighted material by a user will result in termination of their account or subscriber access.
- Designated Copyright Agent
Twistle’s designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached via either mail or email:
Attention: Copyright Agent
3538 Anderson Ave. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Revised: March 30, 2012