Population Health Patient Communication Software
Increase Patient Engagement to Improve Health at Scale
Many organizations find it difficult to reach large patient populations to bridge gaps in care and ensure patients are receiving important screenings, immunizations, and more.
Twistle’s automated patient communication software can prompt patients to schedule preventive care, help them navigate access issues, and provide coaching for healthier lifestyles.
Patient Messaging Proven to Increase Engagement Across the Care Journey
Twistle’s secure, HIPAA-compliant text messaging increases patient engagement to help entire patient populations and supports preventive care adherence including:
- 61.4% engagement rate for mammography screening messages; 10.9% increase in mammography testing
- 65.8% engagement rate for flu and pneumonia vaccination messages; 3.7% increase in vaccination rates
- 47.4% engagement rate for outreach to high-risk COPD patients; 7.3% increase in winterization clinic visits
Learn more about how Twistle delivers a positive patient engagement return on investment.
Improve Population Health Outcomes
You can automate patient engagement to improve outcomes across a range of population health initiatives with proven clinical content and communication protocols including:
- Annual wellness visits
- Breast cancer screening
- Cardiovascular risk factor reduction
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Controlling blood pressure
- Depression screening
- Eating healthy
- Lung cancer screening
- Prediabetes screening and management
- Smoking cessation / tobacco use
- Weight management
Patient-tested, clinically optimized communication pathways for Population Health
Twistle’s seamless integration with your existing electronic systems ensures that patients receive important preventive care and have access to healthcare services through the automatic initiation of a series of secure messages. You can deliver a consistent and optimized patient experience using triggers such as:
- Demographics including age, gender, and zip code
- Health information like immunization history
- Survey responses including social determinants of health
- Date- or age-driven screening recommendations
Harness the power of digital engagement technology to monitor your patient population’s well-being, connect them to resources, and provide tips to support health and wellness.
Learn more about how Twistle’s patient engagement software makes it easier for patients and care teams to connect throughout every care journey.