How Twistle Delivers a Positive Patient Engagement ROI
Today more than ever, you must have confidence that your patient engagement software solution can generate the promised return on clinical, financial and operational outcomes. Use our healthcare return on investment calculators to see how Twistle can work for you.
Calculate Return on Healthcare Investment
Estimate your potential ROI across four common patient engagement use cases with one of our ROI calculators below.
The Benefits of Using Twistle
Your patient engagement software must drive clinical and operational quality improvement to achieve long-term success. Twistle’s proven ability to impact the following metrics drives value to patients, providers and clinical staff alike.
- Fewer readmissions and avoidable ED visits by optimizing the patient’s physiologic condition, planning for post-discharge needs and detecting potential complications
- Shorter length of stay (LOS) and fewer skilled nursing facility (SNF) referrals through post-procedure expectation setting, active in-home surveillance and open lines of communication
- Reduction in no-shows and same day cancelations with reminders and step-by-step instructions
- Decreased practice and care coordinator phone calls through proactive communication
- Improved patient satisfaction and HCAHPS scores by delivering education, support, and empathy
Patient Engagement Strategy
Harness the value of Twistle’s patient engagement platform
Your digital health strategy should be an extension of your care team, giving patients the support they need to realize the best outcomes possible. That’s how Twistle is generating measurable ROI for its clients:
- Achieving 90%+ patient engagement
- Reducing care variation
- Serving patient communication needs across service lines, procedures, and diagnoses
- Impacting key metrics such as improved screening and disease detection, phone call volume, medication and device adherence, and many more
Download the Free Patient Engagement Brochure
Learn how Twistle’s digital engagement platform can power your patient communication strategy and drive results with:
- Automated clinical messaging pathways that deliver the right message at the right time
- Real-time engagement monitoring
- Seamless integratation with existing EMR and CRM solutions
To download the brochure, please complete the form below.
Building Patient Satisfaction
How Is Patient Satisfaction Helping (or Hurting) Your Reputation?
A number of patient engagement benefits are qualitative in nature and sometimes difficult to unpack, but there are plenty of studies demonstrating that hospitals with better patient-reported experience perform better financially. Feedback can be difficult to acquire in a timely manner, and patient satisfaction challenges can lead to leakage or even reimbursement penalties.
We can help you dig into the potential return associated with patient satisfaction in terms of repeat procedure revenue, word-of-mouth and online rating-based referrals, and penalty avoidance related to low HCAHPS scores. Contact us to learn more.