Integration with Software and Devices
Improve Patient Engagement and Streamline Clinical Workflow
At Twistle, our goal is to make it easier for patients and care teams to connect. That is why we built a comprehensive communication and data platform designed to easily integrate with existing healthcare IT systems and remote physiologic monitoring devices.
A Powerful Healthcare Tool
Twistle’s flexible, platform agnostic software gives organizations the power to extend the capabilities of Epic, Cerner, and a variety of other electronic medical records (EMRs) while improving data integrity, continuity, and transparency.
Current client use cases include:
- Single sign on (SSO)
- Embedding Twistle inside the EMR portal, inbox, order sets, results and media folders
- HL7-compliant integration with EMRs, care management system, registries, scheduling software, call center solutions and other customer relationship management (CRM) solutions
- Capturing data from a range of consumer devices including activity trackers, weight scales, glucometers, and more
Improve Outcomes and Reduce Clinical Workload
Integration with your existing electronic systems enables the automatic initiation of a series of secure messages with patients. You can eliminate the worry of manual activation and deliver a consistent and optimized patient experience using triggers such as:
- EMRs: inclusion of patient messaging protocols as part of an order set, a discharge event (ADT feed), or entry of a new diagnosis
- Surgical scheduling: time-based protocols associated with a procedure type and date
- CRM platforms: age-specific reminders for screeing, zip code-based service offering notifications
- Pharmaceutical hub provider platform: patient diagnosis-related drug trail options
Learn More About Twistle’s Integration Capabilities
Built for Seamless Integration
Twistle’s open architecture and robust API infrastructure provides programmers with access to features, data and functions using modern web technologies. Standards include:
- IPSEC VPN Tunnels
- Other Connectivity Options (e.g. SSH Tunnel)
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Security Assertion Markup Language 2.0 (SAML 2.0)
Bi-Directional Message Exchange:
- HL7 (ADT, ORM, SIU, ORU)
- SMART-on-FHIR (both patient and provider launches)
Robust API’s supporting the following:
- Automatic export of system data to an existing data warehouse
- Real time data expert in common formats
Ensure Continuity of Care
Maintain a Single Patient Record and Plan of CareTwistle’s integration also simplifies the provider and care team experience by supporting a seamless workflow and continuous patient record.
- Data collected from patient-entered forms and remote physiologic monitors populates the EMR, clinical data repository or data warehouse
- Alerts are sent to the care team’s mobile phones, dashboards and/or inbox
- Twistle can even serve as middleware to drive engagement through your existing patient portal to increase adoption
Engagement Technology Proven to Deliver ROI
Partner Integration Case Studies
Twistle’s patient-focused approach has allowed us to partner with leading healthcare organizations across the country to meet the unique needs of their patients and organization. Learn more about how Twistle’s software is an integral part of supporting patients each step of their care journey.
Improving Diagnostic Accuracy and Device Adherence
Preventing readmissions with post-discharge monitoring
Improving Detection of Postpartum Hypertension
Improving the Patient Experience
Ready to Get Started?
Want to deliver a care experience for patients that is proactively managed, personalized to their individual needs, and delivered in a way that keeps them activated throughout their care journey? Schedule a demo with one of our Twistle experts and let’s get started.